September 5, 6:30 PM @ Parks Administration Building
Unless otherwise posted, this board meets the first Thursday of each month.
September 5, 6:30 PM @ Council Chambers, City Hall South
The purpose of the special meeting is to hold a public hearing to take testimony on amendments to implement the Olde Town Subarea Plan.
The Planning Policy Commission will hold a public hearing to take public testimony on amendments to implement the Olde Town Subarea Plan:
• IMC 18.02 add definition of Neighborhood Oriented Businesses (NOB)
• IMC 18.06.130 to: 1) allow small scale retail uses in MF-H zone on E Sunset Wy, 2) require ground floor commercial for new development with Front St frontage in Cultural & Business District (CBD) zone
• IMC 18.07.360 to 1) increase allowed impervious surface in MF-H zone on E Sunset Wy and CBD zone, 2) reduce building height for new buildings to lower of 40 feet or 3 stories in CBD, MF-H (E Sunset Wy only), MF-M zone (Olde Town only), 3) reduce building height for new buildings to lower of 25 feet or 2 stories in SF-D zone
• IMC 18.09.130 Downtown Parking Provision incentives to reduce parking requirements for NOB in CBD
• IMC 18.10.2005 remove Olde Town parcels zoned CBD, MF-M, MF-H as Transfer of Development Rights receiving site
September 5, 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM @ Tibbetts Creek Manor - Reservations
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.