Discounts and Rebates
City of Issaquah
- Gold Pass – $60/year for Issaquah residents or $72/year. This is an annual pass that offers access to the Community Center and Julius Boehm Pool. Scholarships are available for Issaquah residents.
- Limited Income Household Utility Rebate- Eligible households who enroll in Puget Sound Energy’s HELP program can get an annual $100 rebate check.
- Limited Income Senior Utility Rebate- Eligible seniors can get 75% off their total water and
sewer bill and 100% off their stormwater bill.
- Senior Lunch - Suggested contribution at the Senior Center is $4.50 for those 60+ years old; $6.50 for those under 60 years old;
- For more information about a Senior discount, contact Tim Smith.
- Internet- Eligible households can receive a low-cost service rate.
- Metro & Sound Transit- Regional Reduced Fare Permit - entitles eligible riders to reduced fares on public transportation systems in the Puget Sound region.
- Property Tax Property Reduction and Deferral Programs - Residents 61 years old or older, who own their home, and for 2020 who have an annual income of $58,000 or less, may be eligible for a property tax reductions or deferrals. These programs also apply to individuals with disabilities and was recently expanded with state revisions to the income level eligibility (previously $40,000 or less).
- Limited Income Household Utility Discount- Eligible households who enroll in Puget Sound energy's HELP program and take advantage of the utility discount offered by the City, can get an annual $100 rebate check from Recology.
- Limited Income Senior Utility Discount- Eligible seniors who take advantage of the utility discount offered by the City can get 75% off their total garbage bill.
Sammamish Water Plateau
- Utility Bill Assistance Program (UBAP)- Eligible customers can get 45% off their water bill and 30% off their sewer base charges.